Tuesday, October 9, 2012

In Case You Missed It...

By Andrew McGunagle

...I had an article published on a major site for the first time in my writing career! This was a big step for me, and I am extremely grateful that the good people at EliteFTS gave me an opportunity to reach a larger audience. If you have not yet read my new article, then be sure to check it out by clicking the link posted below:


Thank you, EliteFTS! Also, I would like to thank all of the readers that have visited Strength Musings throughout the past few years. My family and my friends have been especially supportive of my blog from the beginning, and I really appreciate all of the encouragement they have provided me. Thank you!

I'm putting in my 10,000 hours. I think I am getting close, but the only thing I know for sure is that I know very little. Here's to continued progress!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Continued progress and continued success!

    ReplyDelete